[haiku-development] Re: BString and UTF-8

On 12/3/2011 3:47 AM, Niels Sascha Reedijk wrote:
 > I have started on this, but I would be willing to wait for your
commit. When do you think you will commit your changes?

I will try to push this either today or tomorrow!

There seems to be rather strong feelings against what I'm proposing from a number of people.

While I believe that this would be a big step in a positive direction for Haiku, I don't believe that my changes would be accepted. I won't be submitting any changes.

Michael