[haiku-development] BSlider not sending message

  • From: Matt <laceysnr@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: haiku-development@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 19 Mar 2010 18:02:49 +1100

Hey guys,

I'm having an issue with some BSliders and I'm not sure if it's a bug
in Haiku but I can't see why it'd be caused by my code. I've written a
quick boids screensaver which is up on haikuware.com and recently
added some controls. However when the preferences panel is first
displayed if you grab a slider and slide it all the way to the left it
doesn't seem to send a message to say it's been modified. Setting it
to any other position works fine, and once it's been moved once it
will always work even at the far left... very confusing! Had a quick
look at some code inside BSlider but couldn't see anything obvious.

Matt