[haiku-development] Re: B_USE_* values

> I'm afraid I'm not very familiar with B_USE_WINDOW_INSETS either
> so I don't know if that should be used as the insets of a BBox or if you
> should
> specify B_USE_DEFAULT_SPACING there.

I had similar doubts but I think it should be B_USE_WINDOW_INSETS because:
1) BBox is similar in concept to BWindow (it contains controls)
2) if we wanted to make B_USE_DEFAULT_SPACING bigger we don't have to
worry about BBox insets becoming ridiculously large and inconsistent
with other similarly looking controls (tab views for instance, which
are also similar to windows and in turn IMO need to have
B_USE_WINDOW_INSETS)

Regards,
Kacper