[haiku-development] Re: Attaching notes to any open windows

  • From: Salvatore Benedetto <emitrax@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: haiku-development@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 1 Apr 2009 14:39:31 +0200

2009/4/1 Fredrik Modèen <fredrik@xxxxxxxxx>:

>> On 2009-04-01 at 13:59:52 [+0200], Salvatore Benedetto <emitrax@xxxxxxxxx>
>> wrote:
>>
>> Not so easily possible. The code from "Stack and Tile" could help here. I
>> just have my doubts that this feature will be useful enough to validate
>> the
>> effort and additional code.
> Agree.

I think I should see it in action to state that is not useful enough.
I see people attaching notes to monitors everyday.
It'd be nice to be able to have note's for example on your web browser window,
or email client window, so that when you open it, you remember you had to do
something.

Regards,
Salvatore