[haiku-development] Re: Atheros L1

  • From: Andreas Färber <andreas.faerber@xxxxxx>
  • To: haiku-development@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 24 Jun 2008 11:57:58 +0200

Hi Sergei/Gerasim,

Am 24.06.2008 um 10:14 schrieb dolgov:

Anyone with Atheros L1 ethernet adapter on Haiku-compatible machine here?

That was curios situation last night - Gerasim "3dEyes" Troyeglazov tried to port ethernet driver for his Asus Eee PC, but mistakenly did it for wrong chipset:)

So, core for driver born, but no hardware to test and develop.

I think I have one around, as the integrated GbE on an Asus M3A board.

Don't have any Haiku on there currently though. I could try booting from a USB harddrive if you supply me with the driver and instructions how to install it, but I can't promise any timeframe currently.

Andreas