[haiku-development] Re: Asus Eee PC B202

> > There are two drivers in the default Haiku image, which covers all
> > the
> >> _wired_ network support for the Eee PC laptops. If these don't
> > > work for you,
> >> please report here on list and we'll sort out a solution.
> >>

> > HTH,
> >
> > Ithamar.
> >

> Is there any plan for wireless network support ?

As was said already, wireless support is meant to be done the correct
way, which involves writing specific support for it, instead of just
having drivers emulate ethernet cards, but that takes some time...

François (who is currently squatting his appartment :p).