[haiku-development] Re: App server hangs at boot

  • From: Antti Soininen <ajsoinin@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: haiku-development@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 17 Oct 2007 20:04:49 +0300

> The code in the accelerant which detects the size of an LCD display on a
> notebook computer seems to work fine on T23 computers which have a
> SuperSavage chipset.  Does the log always show a size of 1408 x 1050?

In what situation the Haiku log wouldn't show that size? Before I could
get any serial output I tried several combinations of safe mode options,
which all led to gdb. The safe mode video mode 1400x1050 shows Haiku
boot screen and gdb in my native resolution, though.

X.org driver reports the same LCD size 1408x1050 (the Haiku driver is
just a rework of the xorg driver...), but works fine here (in Linux,
that is).

-Antti Soininen