[haiku-development] Re: App server hangs at boot

  • From: Gerald Zajac <zajacg@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: haiku-development@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 22 Oct 2007 19:34:34 -0400

Axel Dörfler wrote:
BTW have you noticed I enhanced the accelerant API a bit and added B_GET_EDID_INFO, B_GET_MONITOR_INFO, and B_GET_PREFERRED_DISPLAY_MODE hooks? This can be used to make sure that the app_server will default to the native display resolution, if possible. Would that be possible with the Savage driver as well? I've already adapted the Intel Extreme and the Radeon driver.

I wasn't aware of these changes. I will look into applying them to the Savage driver; especially the B_GET_PREFERRED_DISPLAY_MODE hook.

Thanks for applying my changes to the Savage video driver.

Best regards,
Gerald