[haiku-development] Re: App server crash when dragging taskbar?

  • From: DarkWyrm <darkwyrm@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: haiku-development@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 19 Jul 2007 21:17:09 -0400

Euan Kirkhope wrote:
I don't know if it's just my system but when I try to move the desktop
taskbar (what's it called? same as windows taskbar?) I get kicked into
GDB.   Here's the stact trace.  It didn't do it a couple of days ago.
Can someone check this for me.  As I'm messing with video drivers, it
could be something I've done.  It does seem consistent however.  using
the latest SVN rev.

Euan
I believe it's related to a recent check-in stippi did, but in any event, there's a ticket in the system (#1300 IIRC).

--Jon