[haiku-development] Re: Announcement: Downtime of Subversion and Trac due to necessary security updates

  • From: Rahul Krishnan <pprahul@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: haiku-development@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 23 Nov 2009 16:34:08 +0530

Hi Oliver

On Mon, Nov 23, 2009 at 3:26 PM, Rahul Krishnan <pprahul@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> On Mon, Nov 23, 2009 at 3:18 PM, Oliver Tappe <zooey@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>wrote:
>
>> Hi Rahul,
>>
>> On 2009-11-23 at 10:21:31 [+0100], Rahul Krishnan <pprahul@xxxxxxxxx>
>> wrote:

>> zooey@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
>> [ ... ]
>> be
>> > >

>> > Am still not able to access the svn through
>> > svn checkout http://.....
>> > Does it have anything to do with this ?
>>
>> No - that interruption only lasted 15 minutes.
>>
>> I have just tried to do a checkout and it worked without problems.
>>
>> Does internet access work otherwise, on that computer?
>>

> Yes, the internet access works fine.
> I tried accessing svn through Haiku, as well as Ubuntu.
> I am able to access the net through the terminal also. So, can't find a
> reason why it shouldn't be working now.

I am adding the details of the error here :

command : ~> svn checkout
http://svn.haiku-os.org/haiku/buildtools/trunkhaiku/buildtools/
svn: OPTIONS of 'http://svn.haiku-os.org/haiku/buildtools/trunk': could not
connect to server (http://svn.haiku-os.org)

Is there any other details I need to provide ?