[haiku-development] Re: Ankur's fulltext indexing

  • From: Ankur Sethi <get.me.ankur@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: haiku-development@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 7 Nov 2009 00:37:43 +0530

On Fri, Nov 6, 2009 at 11:13 PM, Humdinger <humdingerb@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> What are the future plans for it? What's still missing that keeps it
> from trunk integration? Are you still working on it, mon Général Max.?

As Rene mentioned, I'm quite busy with college at the moment. November
and December is examination season in India.

That said, I've been trying to take some time out and work on it. Just
this morning, I tried to move it to GitHub (which didn't work out
well, since something is wrong with the Git port).

There's a lot that needs to be done to make index_server trunk-worthy.
I'll be working on it, but progress is likely to be slow.

--
Salut,
General Maximus