[haiku-development] Re: Alpha-1 merging and status

  • From: "Michael Lotz" <mmlr@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: haiku-development@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 12 Sep 2009 04:19:20

Hi Scott

> As for the source zips, i can gather those up tomorrow, where should
> we put them?

Cool, thanks a lot! I'd say since we do not expect anywhere near as
many downloads for the sources as for the release files they don't
necessarily need to be mirrored. In general I'd say we put them on
haiku-files. If need be we can always distribute them from there. The
target folder should be haiku-files.org/files/releases/r1alpha1/source
(or sources, Rene will create the initial one for the buildtools upload)
so they all end up at the same spot.

Regards
Michael