[haiku-development] Re: Adding some new OptionalPackages?

  • From: Andreas Färber <andreas.faerber@xxxxxx>
  • To: haiku-development@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 15 Sep 2010 22:19:25 +0200

Hi,

Am 13.09.2010 um 23:12 schrieb Alexandre Deckner:

One optional package that i'd find convenient to have is QEMU.

Upstream QEMU is still waiting for a reworked set of patches, and I haven't heard from mmlr since last BeGeistert.

I'd prefer to have this sorted out before putting an official Optional Package out in the wild... François pointed out some POSIX vs. BeOS error handling issues that I'm not sure are resolved yet, for instance.

Andreas