[haiku-development] Re: Adding some new OptionalPackages?

  • From: Disreali <mdisreali@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: haiku-development@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 24 Aug 2010 08:28:26 -0700 (PDT)

I would definitely like to see Paladin added. BurnItNow would aslo be a welcome
addition, once it is stable.

As nice as the 'installoptionalpackage' script is these days, is there any work
being done on a real pkg management system?  I've read that Haiku support will
be finalized in the next release of NetBSD's pkgsrc.

--
A: Because it messes up the order in which people normally read text.
Q: Why is it such a bad thing?