[haiku-development] Re: AddSymlinkToHaikuImage

  • From: scottmc <scottmc2@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: haiku-development@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 2 Jun 2011 16:12:53 +0000

I just tried using the "Desktop applets" way and it still made an applets
submenu under a Desktop menu...  so i have commented this out in r41871.  My
PC takes forever to run new build so i don't have an quick way to check and
fix this one at this time.
-scottmc

http://dev.haiku-os.org/browser/haiku/trunk/build/jam/OptionalPackages?rev=41855

http://dev.haiku-os.org/browser/haiku/trunk/build/jam/HaikuImage?rev=41855#L366