[haiku-development] Re: About combining multiple freebsd drivers into single haiku add-on.

  • From: Axel Dörfler <axeld@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: haiku-development@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 19 Aug 2011 16:08:47 +0200

On 19.08.2011 15:34, Siarzhuk Zharski wrote:
Are there any objections about the following improvements into Haiku's
freebsd network compatibility layer?
[...]
Are there any suggestions too?

Since Haiku modules can export any numbers of device drivers, I can't see why FreeBSD drivers shouldn't be allowed to do the same.

I'd say your solution looks adequate, so go for it. Best if you could test some other drivers you change, too :-)

This might also be a solution to the ipro1000 problem, right?

Bye,
   Axel.