[haiku-development] Re: About $application

  • From: "Axel Dörfler" <axeld@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: haiku-development@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 10 Jun 2007 18:17:06 +0200 CEST

"Ryan Leavengood" <leavengood@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> So even though this long discussion may seem unproductive, in reality
> now that the discussion is over, Jonas or myself can address the
> about
> window problem with confidence that the other developer's in the
> project will accept our changes.

BTW I didn't mean you or Jonas with "someone with little experience";
but I'm fine with seeing you or Jonas work on that, as long as it
doesn't steal time from other more urgent issues ;-)
But anyway, when I have little time (or am otherwise occupied) I like
to work on stuff like that myself, too, from time to time, it's
relaxing :)
Maybe I should withdraw that statement, and just say: there are times
when it's nice to work on stuff like that.

Bye,
   Axel.