[haiku-development] Re: About $application

"Hugo Santos" <hugosantos@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>   In a nutshell, the contents of the about window, as well as other
> issues that have been discussed are, in my opinion of course, a bit
> irrelevant in the current development context. It is important to
> focus efforts in fixing blocking issues. And there are still plenty.

While I pretty much agree, there is always stuff that not everyone can
or is willing to work on; IOW if we have agreed on how the about window
should look like, someone with little experience is actually able to
change the apps the way we decided on. As long as a discussion ends in
being productive, I tend to be fine with it.

Bye,
   Axel.