[haiku-development] Re: About $application

  • From: "Hugo Santos" <hugosantos@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: haiku-development@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 9 Jun 2007 22:16:16 +0100

Guys, is it me or for the last couple weeks have issues of minor
importance been span over long discussion threads? What if rather than
discuss process, people discussed the result? How many times do people
need to warn about the bikeshed pitfalls? Is it really relevant
whether it is "Copyright (c)", "copyright duckling" or whatever? What
is the percentage of users that will ever get through to the About
window?

 Lets focus.

 I just find it kinda fruitless to do these kind of discussions when
there are blunt issues begging to be fixed, from light user space to
deep kernel space. We can't even host ourselves.

 To bug fixing and beyond,
   Hugo

On 6/9/07, Curtis Wanner <katisu@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Ryan Leavengood wrote:

>- Internet Explorer (and other MS software) uses "Copyright pacman"

Actually IE7 shows "pacman 2006 Microsoft Corporation"

Even has the whole thing as a link that goes to their terms of use page
http://www.microsoft.com/info/cpyright.mspx

ohhhh.....

;)

Curtis