[haiku-development] Re: AMD Geode nano-size motherboard

> On Tue, Apr 15, 2008 at 2:56 PM, scott mc <scottmc2@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> > Thanks Stippi, that did it.  Here's a screenshot of Haiku running
> > on
> > an AMD Geode based nano-sized board, with NO HDD!  It now boots off
> > of
> > the compact flash card.  My next step is to move Haiku over to a
> > IDE
> > flash drive and remove the compact flash card.
> > http://bedrivers.com/screen3.png
>
> Nice! Wow the new ActivityMonitor is awesome, I had not even seen it
> yet. Nice job Axel, as usual! :)

Very nice indeed.
Reminds me of some NT-ProcessMonitor-like clone for R5:
http://www.bebits.com/app/432
or Syx:
http://www.bebits.com/app/69
that I used for a while...
Maybe some data sources can be ported from those. At least Syx has
sources included if you can download it.

> Now we just need to get Haiku going on an EeePC. One of us just needs
> to get a hold of one.

Yeah go for it :D

François.