[haiku-development] Re: AMD Geode nano-size motherboard

  • From: "scott mc" <scottmc2@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: haiku-development@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 18 Apr 2008 11:32:10 -0700

Some recent change, perhaps it was 24972, made it so I am now able to
run install from the CF card and install Haiku onto the IDE Flash
board, and then run makebootable on the flash board and have it
successfully boot up.  I removed the CF card and the AMD Geode board
with IDE Flash board plugged into the IDE port now boots Haiku.  I'm
using r25002.  It boots about 80-90% of the time now, other times
getting stuck on the 4th icon with something not right with usb, but
that's already reported with ticket #2063.  Considering that this
board uses OHCI i'm surprised it's working as well as it does when it
does boot up all the way.
Nice work by all the devs.
-scottmc