[haiku-development] Re: AMD Geode nano-size motherboard

  • From: "scott mc" <scottmc2@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: haiku-development@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 15 Apr 2008 08:07:49 -0700

The trick here is that I boot from the hard drive as the master and
the CF card is on the slave port.  I need to make the CF card bootable
and then on restart I want to move it to master and remove the
harddrive.  So if I am booting from the hard drive will I still be
able to run makebootable on the CF card?  And if I can is there a way
to tell it which drive it's supposed to be or will it just know?
I'll be trying this out in a few hours here.