[haiku-development] Re: ACPI development

Hi Clemens,

Good to hear there's more interest in ACPI :)

Clemens Zeidler wrote:
Additional to Ithamars points I'm interessting whats the general status of ACPI in haiku is? Its not on the image at the moment, right?

The bus_manager and drivers are not in the image, they are commented out. Just search for acpi in HaikuImage file, and you'll find them. Also, as I said, there are 3 acpi drivers, one old-style (acpi_button), that _seems_ to work (at least gets loaded), and some code for acpi_thermal and acpi_lid, which seem to be new, and aren't correctly loaded yet.

HTH,

Ithamar.