[haiku-development] Re: 64 bit

  • From: Sean <smc.collins@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: haiku-development@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 12 Sep 2014 19:00:30 +0000 (UTC)

I agree. However, there's very little point in having lengthy discussions about
stuff that won't become relevant anytime soon. And I can totally do without the
tons of emotional and/or ignorant mails we've been seeing lately (usually by
non-committers). They contribute nothing but waste the time of those who
actually do contribute.

CU, Ingo

I look at it this way, while the signal to noise ratio may become unfavorable
time to time, it does seem to stimulate developer motivation to flesh out
passions and point of view. Sometimes these sidelines conversations actually
seem to help some of you to get moving and raise the heart rate a bit. But I do
conceed about your intention that having to many frequent lengthy design by
commitee meetings is unhealthy if let go to far for too long.

Sean