[haiku-development] Re: 3rd party applications localization support in post-hrev44041 times.

  • From: Siarzhuk Zharski <zharik@xxxxxx>
  • To: <haiku-development@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 20 May 2012 20:07:59 +0200

Hallo, Oliver,

Oliver Tappe писал 20.05.2012 19:34:
That's one possibility (e.g. headers/os/locale/collectcatkeys),
another would be to switch back to the notion of using a single define (like B_COLLECTING_CATKEYS) and include the collection-specific header in the case it's defined. I suppose the latter is a bit easier for the
person that works on the build system of the 3rd-party software.

Opinions welcome.

I'm agree with you, using special symbol, defined during collecting phase is a bit cleaner. Two different header files with the same name is a bit confusing for person that is not familiar with details.

Thank you for the information.

--
Kind Regards,
   S.Zharski