[haiku-development] Re: 32bit-wchar_t branch has been merged into trunk - full rebuild necessary

On 2009-07-07 at 12:36:57 [+0200], Oliver Tappe <zooey@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> I have just merged the work on wchar_t (and some more) into r31443 of the
> trunk, as a
> result you need to update to that or a later revision and then rebuild
> everything,
> i.e. the buildtools and haiku itself.
>
> Please tell if you encounter any peculiarities.

Funnily, I've just found one myself:

There's a regression concerning our runtime_loader that leads to some of the
original (non-rebuilt) Pe's extension- & language-addons to not be loaded.

When trying to build perl just now, I've seen several more of these problems.
I'm looking into it ...

cheers,
        Oliver