[haiku-development] Re: 3 months task for 4 students

  • From: PulkoMandy <pulkomandy@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: haiku-development@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 06 Oct 2009 20:26:25 +0200

Le Tue, 06 Oct 2009 20:21:48 +0200, Fredrik Holmqvist <fredrik.holmqvist@xxxxxxxxx> a écrit:

2009/10/6 Marcin <haiku.developer@xxxxxxxxx>:
Hi

I represent a group of 4 student who would like to engage to Haiku Project
for next 3 months.
We are looking for tasks like:
- Partition manager
- Thread scheduler
- Wifi, Firewire stack implementation
- ICMP
We prefer "bigger" task for this time. We are going to work as a team.
I am waiting for feedback from our future product owner:)

Please be tolerant. We are newbie on this list.

IP6 would be nice...
One of the bluetooth protocol modules maybe..

/Fredrik Holmqvist, TQH

Actually there are a lot of open bugs in the bugtracker ( http://dev.haiku-os.org ). Depending on the hardware you have at hand, you could go for PCMCIA, for example. Also, we need a lot of software, AFAIK noone is working on an office suite (we have a spreadsheet somewhere, but not the othre parts). Sure Latex is nice, but Haiku needs something more visual :)

--
Adrien Destugues / PulkoMandy
http://pulkomandy.ath.cx