[haiku-development] Re: 18pt font GUI test

  • From: "Axel Dörfler" <axeld@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: haiku-development@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 09 Jun 2007 00:31:11 +0200 CEST

"DarkWyrm" <darkwyrm@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> > How about renaming "Appearance" to "Colors" for R1, and leave the
> > rest as is?
> No. There is more planned for the Appearance app for R2 which will
> make
> its name much more fitting. Besides that, it also is the only GUI app
> which allows you to change decorators.

The question is if we need that functionality for R1 (IMO no). Just
because it will do much more in R2 is not a reason to have a confusing
name for it now; it could easily be renamed when it actually does
something that justifies a generic name like that, that doesn't make it
hard to differentiate it from the other appearance related preferences
apps.

Bye,
   Axel.