[haiku-commits] Re: r33418 - in haiku/trunk/src/apps: . remotedesktop
- From: "Axel Dörfler" <axeld@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- To: haiku-commits@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Date: Mon, 05 Oct 2009 17:41:21 +0200 CEST
mmlr@xxxxxxxx wrote: > Log: > Adding RemoteDesktop client. It wraps a port forwarding ssh call to > provide > security and compression for the session. This allows to keep these > layers > separate from the actual protocol. This needs to be run from the > command line, > as it will request ssh auth there. After connecting it will export > the needed > env variable and run the specified shell (Terminal by default) on the > remote > host to make it connect to the local client app. Wow, this works really nicely! Bye, Axel.
Other related posts:
- » [haiku-commits] r33418 - in haiku/trunk/src/apps: . remotedesktop - mmlr
- » [haiku-commits] Re: r33418 - in haiku/trunk/src/apps: . remotedesktop - Axel Dörfler