[openbeos-cdt] news flash

  • From: Kristof Polleunis aka BeAdingo <kristof_polleunis@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: openbeos-cdt@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 16 Apr 2002 02:28:29 -0700 (PDT)

Hi,

Just to let you all know, the silence here is killing
me!  (Or is it that I'm getting used to noice thanks
to my son).  Seriously what's going on guys?

I'm not sure if you guys have been watching Bebits
lately but a new app came up which also affects
design, Dockbert, a MacOS X style dockbar.  It was
based on the gonx screenshots and breathes some life
in the deskbar again.

http://www.bebits.com/app/2825

Another thing is Bezilla which without doubt will
become OBOS standard browser at least to start with I
reckon, it should get skinned to have a beOS or new
OBOS look and feel.  Some people actually started to
play around with the idea.

http://www.metempsychosis.com/mr-eel/obos/

I'm not wanting to distract you from choosing names
and focussing on the organization of CDT just to
inform you what's going on lately.

Kristof aka beadingo

http://taxes.yahoo.com/