[openbeos-cdt] Re: name discussion on IRC

  • From: "Stuart McCoy" <stubear@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <openbeos-cdt@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 8 Apr 2002 10:51:21 -0400

Nathan, the other one was planned for Tuesday at 8pm EST.  I don't expect
these to run more than an hour as ideas begin to turn sour if you harp on
them too long.  I'm hoping these will spark some ideas and suggestions I can
send along to Michael Phipps for consideration.  This session on Tuesday is
supposed to be a make-up for the one that didn't happen last Thursday due to
"technical difficulties".