[openbeos-cdt] Re: e-mail accounts

  • From: "Andrew Gildehaus" <agildehaus@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: openbeos-cdt@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 13 Mar 2002 08:37:31 CST (-0600)

Yeah.  About when I asked everyone to update their profiles and add
their SF email address, SourceForge decided to change its email policy
so that no outside mail could get in.  Thus, since the board requires
reauthorization when you change your email, the board was unable to
send you the email that would allow you to reauthorize.

Thanks for informing me.  I've manually enabled your account.  Please
change your email address back to what it was before.  I'm sorry for
this problem, as I had no idea SourceForge was going to go and change
their email policy on me.

IF ANYONE ELSE IS HAVING THIS PROBLEM PLEASE SEND ME AN EMAIL!!

Andrew