[openbeos-cdt] Re: e-mail accounts

  • From: DigitalSin <digisin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: openbeos-cdt@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 18 Mar 2002 21:49:27 -0500

 Sorry debro. Guess I must have gotten the forums situation mixed up with
themailing-list situation
as they are somewhat similar?
I always email the mailing-list from the same account digisin (at) earthlink
(dot) net
and my sourceforge account is under 'digitalsin'

-DigitalSin

debro@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx[1] wrote:
WAKE UP PEOPLE!!!!!! what happens??
mailing list. If the forum stops working, then what?
REPLY!

debro