[openbeos-cdt] Re: artpack release Question

  • From: "Stuart McCoy" <stubear@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <openbeos-cdt@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 31 Mar 2002 19:55:00 -0500

Boris,

This is still not organized.  Opening an IRC channel only suffices to split
this group even further.  My suggestion was to use the IRC for discussions
at particular SET times amongst the different teams, not some open, free for
all.  The logo team needs to set a time that ALL in that group can meet and
discuss the look and feel of OBOS, including but not limited to the logo and
color scheme.  Others may join if they are available but I would not suggest
trying to find a time when all 40 members spread across the world can meet.
Once this is done the rest of the teams have a starting point and a
framework to work within.  An open IRC channel does nothing that the forum
and this e-mail list already can't and it splits the group discussion across
yet another location that everyone won't have access to necessarily.