[openbeos-cdt] Re: artpack release Question

  • From: "Boris Kuncer" <borisko@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <openbeos-cdt@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 1 Apr 2002 02:46:01 +0200

I think that this artpack can close this stage of cdt work; to tell
people that we are working and that we have started.
and we have to start again from the START. start is organizing things in
cdt. debro open irc discussion and this is good starting point.
i've sow today there only guy and debro.. i'm now connected. alone:( and
we have 40 people here. why am i alone on irc?