[openbeos-cdt] Re: What's going on here?

  • From: "Boris Kuncer" <borisko@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <openbeos-cdt@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 22 Apr 2002 23:58:05 +0200

I think that we need help and advice of the marketing expert. We are
here mostly because of a design and visual stuff. I think that choosing
and suggesting names is not where I'm good in. I can tell you if I like
any name suggestion or if I do not like it. This is only a vote. Process
of choosing a name or anything else in the beginning of our job is more
complicated of simple 'I like it - I do not like it'. We got here a
"product" to "sell". For example: when Mercedes have new car, all
aspects of the industry is working in one direction(designers, technical
department, advertising teams...), very good and strong marketing
direction in purpose to sell the product. If you want to sell your
product you have to first analyse market. You have to know what are
obligations and limitations before you came out on the market. One
limitations can be legal and other practical (like some one said that we
got to have free .com or .org). We can not make mistakes like that.
Personally I do not know answers to all this things.  This why we need
help of someone who is professional advertising expert.

-boris

http://games.yahoo.com/