[openbeos-cdt] Re: Tshirt Slogan..

  • From: DigitalSin <digisin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: openbeos-cdt@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 08 Mar 2002 00:24:05 -0500

 Hrmmm.. I think I get it, but...
It is indeed a good quote. However a good slogan?
Don't think so.

You could have the quote on one side of the shirt, and the slogan on the
other side. How's that sound - feasible? Also where are these
being produced / sold? It's the first I've heard of it... although
I am having prob's with the forums.

I kinda like the 'Feel free - Be open.'
(I think a dash is cooler than a period ;)

That's just my opinion.

Guy wrote:
A message from michael, including a slogan for the shirt, thoughts anyone.
(i must say i dont get it..)