[openbeos-cdt] Re: Tshirt Slogan..

  • From: "Jace" <jace@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: openbeos-cdt@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 07 Mar 2002 16:08:23 -0500

Personally I like "Just Be."  But we can have several shirts with slogans.  The
hard part is picking (or whether to pick) a single official slogan that is the
identity.  I don't think that is necessary.

-Jace

>Baron? Owner of my files?:)
>This slogan is to long, and not very clear.
>Someone on forum had signature "Be Open!"... I like it. Good slogan for
>shirt. It's simple, short and clear.

>>A message from michael, including a slogan for the shirt, thoughts
>>anyone. (i must say i dont get it..)
>>guy.

Jace Cavacini
User Experience, BeUnited
http://www.beunited.org

This message was sent with the demo version of Postmaster, a BeOS mail client.
For more information, please visit http://kennyc.com/postmaster