[openbeos-cdt] Re: The new website is online!

  • From: Nathan Callender <nathan_callender@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: openbeos-cdt@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 4 Apr 2002 10:58:23 -0800 (PST)

 debro...
The website looks good.  It's funtional and nicely decorated (it may be a
little too space-agey for me ... but I don't care that much about it.   ... I
like simple.  go to www.callenderphoto.com for what I call simple.)
Another note ... I said that I would be willing to help with some php stuff.
Well, thinking about it, I am much better at organizational work and
programming than graphic design, so for now, I will change to being part of the
web design team, and help you out if you need any help.  I think getting the
website (internal and external) set up are more of a priority for me than
making wallpapers.  ... also, anyone else who wants to help please join.  ...it
will make it easier for us.
NateC (saffertan)
  debro@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:
I have a webhost with all of that, but with the actual situation of my
country i don't know for how long.
Anyway, Guy gave me access to a Brazilian server, i haven't test it yet, but
i will in the next few days.
Guy, does that space support PHP/SQL?

Another thingie... I'm the only one in the webdesign team, but everyone
seems to be willing to redesign the site and participating... then why
didn't you joind the web team? What's the point of the teams if everyone
does everything? It would be nice if someone else with php knowledge came
into de web team...
The content is another thing... everyone will have participation on the
content. I think... :P Stuart has the last work i guess...
Anyhow... WHAT DO YOU THINK ABOUT THE DESIGN?? I really want to know your
thoughts. Criticize!

debro