[openbeos-cdt] Re: The new website is online!

  • From: <debro@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <openbeos-cdt@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 4 Apr 2002 15:34:48 -0300

I have a webhost with all of that, but with the actual situation of my
country i don't know for how long.
Anyway, Guy gave me access to a Brazilian server, i haven't test it yet, but
i will in the next few days.
Guy, does that space support PHP/SQL?

Another thingie... I'm the only one in the webdesign team, but everyone
seems to be willing to redesign the site and participating... then why
didn't you joind the web team? What's the point of the teams if everyone
does everything?  It would be nice if someone else with php knowledge came
into de web team...
The content is another thing... everyone will have participation on the
content. I think... :P Stuart has the last work i guess...
Anyhow... WHAT DO YOU THINK ABOUT THE DESIGN?? I really want to know your
thoughts. Criticize!