[openbeos-cdt] Re: Pick a name?!?

  • From: Kristof Polleunis aka BeAdingo <kristof_polleunis@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: openbeos-cdt@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 7 May 2002 01:50:28 -0700 (PDT)

Sorry for getting emotional here but my message was
not meant to be a hostile one.

I understand the difficulty of doing something until a
name is chosen, but I also believe a leader of CDT
should always communicate things with the group before
taking decissions (if this is an OPEN project at
least).

http://health.yahoo.com