[openbeos-cdt] Re: OK Boss, you got my attention...

  • From: "Stuart McCoy" <stubear@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <openbeos-cdt@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 3 Apr 2002 09:58:25 -0500

Another good point.  Icon team, you will be working on a current set of
icons for OBOS R1 which is essentially BeOS R5 which means limited
capabilities for the icons.  The only sizes are 32x32 and 16x16, you only
get 256 colors and the only alpha transparency is either completely opaque
or completely transparent.  Icon Factory is indeed a good place to look for
inspiration and instructions on how to make icons.  Not only that but for
those who have Photoshop, they have a great plug-in for creating your own