[openbeos-cdt] Notice

  • From: "Andrew Gildehaus" <agildehaus@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <openbeos-cdt@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 25 Jul 2002 20:48:34 -0500

The move from phpBB to Invision went smoothly, but unfortunately only a third
of our old members have registered.  If you have not yet registered for the new
forum, please do so .. whether you plan to post now or not.

The old forum, which is located at creative.beunited.org/oldforum/ will be
taken offline at the end of next week.  Thanks =)

And in case any of you were wondering, we ARE still working on a name.  I
suspect you should hear some news about that shortly, within the next week or
two.  Beyond that, I don't know much.  When the name is chosen, CDT's work
begins.

Andrew Gildehaus
OBOS Testing Team Lead (CDT Forum Guy)