[openbeos-cdt] Re: Names

  • From: Kristof Polleunis aka BeAdingo <kristof_polleunis@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: openbeos-cdt@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 12 Apr 2002 02:11:33 -0700 (PDT)

Oh and one more thing, I'd like to avoid acronyms.
They are used too much, just go chatting and you know
what I mean.  These names are just not understandable
by everyone and let's be honest it's NOT creative.  So
I'd add Acronyms to the list.

--- Kristof Polleunis aka BeAdingo

http://taxes.yahoo.com/