[openbeos-cdt] Re: Names

  • From: <debro@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <openbeos-cdt@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 3 Apr 2002 12:30:33 -0300

I thought of some names before, and posted them on the forum:

HumanOS <-- BeOS is a VERY human OS, is not cold like Linux and win...

HomeOS <-- wen you use BeOS you feel at home, but i think most people will
think this is a home-based OS, not professional..

What about "Ser" ? that's the spanish word for Be... SerOS maybe... but it
reminds me of Xerox :P

How about abbreviations? Like GNU or KDE, something like that?

something about LotR is not a good idea, isn't it?

debro
EvilOS is my kind of OS :P