[openbeos-cdt] Re: Names

  • From: "Dale A. Raby" <publisher@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: openbeos-cdt@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 03 Apr 2002 08:46:34 +0000

> Eckard ...
>I like "sunrise."  How about things like "dawn", "twilight", (may be
taken),
>Here's a poem by Robert Frost titled Nothing Gold Can Stay.
>
>Nature's first green is gold,
> Her hardest hue to hold.
>Her early leaf's a flower;
>But only so an hour.
>Then leaf subsides to leaf.
>So Eden sank to grief,
>So dawn goes down to day.
>Nothing gold can stay.
>
>So, how about "Eden"
>I don't know.  ...just suggestions.
>nateC (saffertan)

I like Frost's poetry... favorite is "Miles to Go"... but Frost is dead
and his copyrights are tied up with evil money grubbing publishers.

Eden I could get along with as well, and it would lend itself well to
visualization... though I'm not sure Judeo-Christian mythology is the
way to go... too political... still it has possibilities, though it
cannot be copyrighted.

Dale A. Raby

"Nothing is ever so bad that it couldn't be worse, and if it could be
worse than it is, then maybe it's not so bad?"

This message was sent with the demo version of Postmaster, a BeOS mail client.
For more information, please visit http://kennyc.com/postmaster