[openbeos-cdt] Re: Names

  • From: "Dale A. Raby" <publisher@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: openbeos-cdt@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 03 Apr 2002 08:33:47 +0000

I could live with Enclave, but what would you use for graphics and how
does it describe what we are working on?  It needs to be something that
can be visualized.  If the visualization can be something computer
related, i.e.: Microsoft (sorry about the swear word) so much the
better.  We need Univac on steroids... now where is von Neumann when we
need him?

Dale A. Raby

"Nothing is ever so bad that it couldn't be worse, and if it could be
worse than it is, then maybe it's not so bad?"

This message was sent with the demo version of Postmaster, a BeOS mail client.
For more information, please visit http://kennyc.com/postmaster