[openbeos-cdt] Re: Names

  • From: "Jace" <jace@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: openbeos-cdt@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 03 Apr 2002 01:58:01 -0500

>Of course, this could be code-names but I thought of naming the components
>of OBOS.
>I thougt of something like "Odin" (highest wiking god) for the kernel,
>"Thor" (god of thunder and flashes = sound and light) for the media-server,

I would personally like to avoid that.  Lets keep those components named as
they are.  It makes them easy to talk about!  :)

TECH: Okay ma'am, I want you to restart Thor.
CUSTOMER: What??
TECH: That's what we call the media_server.
CUSTOMER: Why didn't you just say that!?!??

-Jace

This message was sent with the demo version of Postmaster, a BeOS mail client.
For more information, please visit http://kennyc.com/postmaster