[openbeos-cdt] Re: Names

  • From: "Eckard Riedenklau" <eckard.riedenklau@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <openbeos-cdt@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 3 Apr 2002 07:20:08 +0200

----- Original Message -----
From: "Nathan Callender" <nathan_callender@xxxxxxxxx>
To: <openbeos-cdt@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Wednesday, April 03, 2002 2:44 AM
Subject: [openbeos-cdt] Re: Names

Hi Nathan,

> As for this matter, I would suggest "daylight" as the OS name

I personally like this suggestion.
But here in Germany (I'm ashame about that but I think I have to say this) a
specially casted gril-group came up who sang a song called "daylight". I
know many people who actually don't like this girl-group (they are called
"no angles").
So maybe "daylight" is not so good, I think (looking at Germany saying
this). But the direction is also quite cool, I think. What about "RainbOS"
(according to rainbow) or "Sunrise" (I hope we wouldn't get in trouble with
sun microsystems by using this name...)?

Greetings Eckard