[haiku-cdt] Re: Mail: GUI and Queries (was: [haiku-development] Re: Working on Haiku's Mail app)

  • From: Humdinger <humdingerb@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: haiku-cdt@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 4 Dec 2009 12:42:15 +0100

>> Please think it over. It's even simpler. It's a regular menu.
>> With the context menu on the header data it's even quicker.
> That's what I meant - it looks like a GUI element for a power user, and
> it's probably intimidating/overwhelming to others.

Well. Then I'm at a loss. Nothing get's more pedestrian that a menu
called "Queries" with an item "Same Subject". Come to think of it,
calling it "Related Mails" instead may be even more obvious, though,
because of optional user queries, not 100% correct any more.

   Deutsche Haiku News @ http://www.haiku-gazette.de